3 Easiest Ways To Convert Image to HTML codeJul 17, 2022 5966 seen
Image to HTML Code Conversion
Although this is not a frequently asked question, you may need to convert the image to HTML to add the images to your website. If you are experiencing this issue and are looking for an easy way to convert JPG or PNG to HTML with a single click, the below tools will come in handy. When it comes to the image to HTML conversion, there are three possibilities:
- Convert an image Website Template to HTML Code—You may have designed the layout for your website and saved it in PNG format, but now you must convert it to HTML webpages. In this case, you'll need Dreamweaver and some knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Convert a Code Image File to HTML Text—You may receive an image file containing HTML text, in which case you must extract the HTML text from the PNG image using OCR technology, then copy and paste these texts into your HTML file.
- Display Image in HTML File—You have an HTML file in your possession and need to display an image on a webpage. In this case, you must first upload the PNG image to your website server before adding HTML code to display the image appropriately.
Typically, the Image to HTML converter tool encodes the image to a base64 string and appends it as src to the image tag. Because these processes are carried out through a web browser, the conversion process is simple, quick, and secure.
There are dozens of online image to HTML converters, but only online-convert does OCR on PNG images and then exports them as editable HTML format. It is a powerful online converter that can work with archives, audios, devices, documents, ebooks, images, and videos, among other things.
- Step 1: Open your browser and navigate to https://document.online-convert.com/convert-to-html.
- Step 2: Select Files to upload the PNG image.
- Step 3: (Optional) Adjust the settings to suit your needs.
Another online platform that allows users to do 8337 conversions on audio, video, image, document, archive, presentation, ebook, and font file types is Freefileconvert. It is simple to use, with neat and simple instructions on its website. It supports batch conversion, but the selected files must be in the same format; for example, batch conversion can be enabled if all files are in JPG format.
Fronty is developing an AI-powered design-to-code tool and an image-to-HTML-code tool to generate clean HTML/CSS code from an image, screenshot, design, or mockup. By loading an image or your design, the AI recognizes structures, types, sections, elements, and almost all of their styles. Based on this data, it generates the final CSS HTML in a matter of minutes, which can then be edited and published in real-time.