Existing Image To HTML CSS Online ServicesApr 16, 2020 2201 seen
When speaking image to HTML conversion there may be found tones of ways and already existing image to HTML CSS online services on the internet. However, in this article, we are going to speak about three cases to convert images to HTML and CSS codes with ease.
- Convert a Website Template in PNG format to HTML Code—You may have designed the layout for your website and save it in PNG format, but now you will need to turn them into HTML webpages. In this case, you will need Dreamweaver and you have to know something about HTML and CSS, even more.
- Convert a Code Image File to HTML Text—You may get an image file storing HTML text, and now you need to extract the HTML text from the PNG image with the help of OCR technology, then copy and paste these texts to your HTML file.
- Display Image in HTML File—You have an HTML file in hand and need to display the image on the webpage. In this case, you need to upload the PNG image to your website server first, then add HTML code to display the image accordingly.
Considering some possible different cases, here we offer different solutions to get done your work easily and quickly.
Convert Website Template PNG File to HTML Code
If you have designed or chosen a website template in PNG format, and want to make your website looks exactly the same as the PNG file, things would be not that easy. You will need the help of Adobe Dreamweaver, the program allowing users to create their own webpages, also you need to have a basic knowledge about HTML and CSS.
The first step is to slice the images out from the PNG file, make sure all the extracted images or icons are in high resolution. For the detailed tutorial, refer to the following YouTube video:
Extended: Paid PNG to HTML Code Converter or Services
It is true that it takes so much time and effort to manually turn a PNG website template to HTML code. And luckily, there are 2 alternatives to do this.
Use a professional Image to HTML Converter—SliceMaker Platinum
SliceMaker is a web programmer, allowing users to slice web design images, create CSS and DIV. It supports PSD, PNG, JPG, GIF, users can save the image files as HTML, HTM, ASP, PHP, ASPX, ASCX, JSP. Also, it offers a free trial.
- Download and install SliceMaker
- Import PNG to the program;
- Go to Tools>Options>Basic, set the webroot directory;
- Go to Tools>Options>Head, and set Title, Keywords, Description for your HTML webpage;
- Name the webpage and select HTML as target language;
- Click on the DIV button to slice images;
- Click on sliced images to add attributes
- Click the triangle after HTML format to convert a PNG image to HTML.
Or find a professional Image to HTML conversion service, for example, Fronty
If you know little about HTML codes, you can find an expert or ask for the service online, such as Fronty, it helps to convert web design images into HTML webpages.
Convert Code PNG Image to HTML text
To extract the code from a PNG image, and then add to an HTML file, OCR is required. OCR means Optical Character Recognition, it helps to recognize text from image-based files, such as scanned files or text images. To convert PNG to HTML for free, here we pick 3 online free tools.
I have tried dozens of online images to HTML converters, but online-convert is the only one that does OCR on PNG image and then export as an editable HTML format. It is a powerful online converter to work on archives, audios, devices, documents, ebooks, images, videos, etc.
- Go to https://document.online-convert.com/convert-to-html;
- Click “Choose Files” to upload the PNG image;
- Tweak the settings according to your need - (Optional) ;
- Click “Start conversion” to turn PNG to HTML;
- Once the conversion is ready, click “Download” to export PNG as HTML format.
Though conversion doesn’t support exporting PNG as HTML text directly, it is capable of doing OCR to save PNG in editable text, word or other formats, then you will just need to paste the recognized text to an HTML file.
Convertio OCR can save PDF and various images as 11 editable formats, it can recognize multiple languages and process fast on the OCR job.
- Go to Convertio OCR. https://convertio.co/ocr/;
- Click “From Computer” to upload the PNG file;
- Choose file language, output and page range;
- Click “Recognize” to turn PNG file to text;
- Copy and paste the text to your HTML file, then save it.
online2pdf is another platform allowing users to convert PDF and images into various formats, it is capable of doing OCR on scanned PDF or images and export as editable formats, such as Text, Word, Excel, etc. Even, it allows users to customize the file to a limited extent.
- Go to online2pdf;
- Click “Select files” to upload your PNG files;
- Choose output as Text and select file language;
- Click “Convert” to export PNG file as Text;
- Copy and paste the text to an HTML file, save the file.
Display Image in HTML file
As we know, an image cannot be directly added into an HTML file, we need to turn the image to HTML code. To display an image in an HTML file, you need to upload your PNG image to a server and get the URL. There are a lot of platforms allowing users to upload images online.
- Step 1. Go to https://imgbb.com/;
- Step 2. Click “Start Uploading” > “Upload” to add your PNG image to the website server;
- Step 3. Under Embed codes, choose HTML full linked, then copy the codes as follows:
<img src=”https://i.ibb.co/Wg72z2Q/golden-retriever-puppy.jpg” >